Before I start, here's a good site for you parents. You can look up different flipcharts and download them, to be used as revision by your children. You have to register of course.
What we did today : How to do a simple flipchart.
1) Take a photo using your webcam.
2) Open ActivInspire
3) Insert - Media - Documents - Webcam media - Capture
4) Click on your desired photo
5) The photo is now inserted in your flipchart. Click on it. You can drag one of the circles on the corner to adjust the size.
6) Click on the big T, and type away! Play around with your buttons and add shapes, change colours and fonts.
7) Send your work to your teacher the next day (we'll use mythware for this)