Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Wild Animals Project

A few weeks ago we had a project about wild animals. We had a Way Ahead topic, the children did some posters at home, and we had (of course... :D ) a couple of compositions to write. Here is a Youtube I made of the children's photos with the hand puppets. I will upload their writings as well on this post.
I really hope some of you are visiting this blog, and that I'm not rambling here on my own. I get enough of that in class....sigh.


If anybody wants the pictures of their children holding the puppets, kindly email me.

Thanks,

Miss.



Here are the first few....

I am a lion. I come from Africa. I live in the jungle. I eat deer and zebras. My friends are tigers and crocodiles. I don’t like monkeys or elephants. When I shout I roar! My coat is orange and brown. I have a long mane.
And I run fast.

Yanzelye.


I am a lion. I come from Africa. I eat zebras and giraffes. My friends re the tigers and my baby lions. I don’t like snakes or crocodiles. I live in a big forest. When I shout I roar. I have a long mane. My coat is yellow and brown. I run fast to catch zebras and giraffes. I am the king of the jungle.

Shelly-Ann.

I am a zebra. I come from Africa. I live in the jungle. I eat grass. My friends are the monkey and the giraffe.

Xylon.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this site, seeing all the fun things the kids do at school, and seeing their beautiful work is amazing!! Keep up the good work kids and Ms. Slater. :)

    Shirley Agus
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog