Thursday, May 7, 2009

Today's Notes.

Homework : Abacus page 12, 13, 14.
We are doing doubles. Please study the doubles on the Maths Study copybook.

Handout : Intervista mal-Mama'.

Next week we are going to the Parish Church for an outing. I need some help, because we are going up the belfry (kampnar). I need about 5 parents to help me walk the children up the stairs and help me take care of them when we are near the bell. IF I don't have enough parents helping out, I'll leave this part of the outing out.

Il-Ġimgħa d-dieħla, nhar it-Tlieta 12 ta' Mejju, ser ikollna ħarġa lejn il-Knisja l-Kbira. Għandi bżonn ftit ġenituri voluntiera biex jiġu magħna, peress li għandna l-permess mill-prepostu biex nitilgħu ħdejn il-Qanpiena storika tagħna. Minħabba li hemm mitt tarġa, għandi bżonn l-għajnuna ta' xi ħames adulti. Jekk ma jkollix biżżejjed nies kbar, din il-parti tal-ħarġa ma ssirx. Grazzi.



Please email me on claudine.slater@educ.gov.mt with your questions or comments. Thanks.
You can also leave a comment here on this blog, I will do my best to answer you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog