Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank-you.


For all your support.

This Blog/class website has been an insipiration and a beacon to many others.

(and I credit and thank those who have inspired me, classroom2.0, teachpaperless.com)

We have

podcasted

listed

videod

photostoried

pdf'd

recorded

youtubed and vimeo'd (we've had our channel for ages)

facebooked (yes we are there too)

webcammed (*gulp*)

we've had important visitors

but the

most important

are the 20 little ones in my care and their parents..

In the space of a few months, we've been  downloaded  more than1000 times. So say my box.net statistics.

So for coming here, day in, day out...
a big



I really should get a hit counter. And maybe a few google adverts to increase traffic, maybe in the region of 17,000 *cough* (I raise my left eyebrow).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping me out in uploading mine! It has been very successful since then ...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog