Friday, October 15, 2010

And again...we've learnt new things!

Today we've learnt how to use Mythware, an Intel facility that allows teacher to send files, chat to individual pupils, recieve files, do tests that get corrected automatically, and lots more. We have done a comprehension test. I don't do this for grading's sake, but for the sake of it being a reading exercise. The children love it, they love the quick response and the efficiency of the system.
I've also managed to silence a few pupils, which was quite funny too.
So now there are three ways by which we can send and recieve files. By box.net, by email and via the mythware. Each child will have her own file on my computer, and all their work will be stored there. I can correct the work and send it back to them, so they can see where they need to revise.

Here's a few bits they sent me today :)

Autumn by Wayne.


My rabbit - Photo taken by Christabelle Vella.

I've got lots of other files, but I need to convert them to jpg before putting them over here.
I just wanted to give you an idea of what's going to happen in the near future with my class of lovely seven year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog