Tuesday, February 26, 2013

To day's Lesson : Very Important.


I have not posted in this blog for ages for one simple reason : I used to have a very big audience of pupils and parents. Now, this year, with this class, it seems that I have spent hours blogging and doing hard work FOR NOTHING.
None of you watch what we do, I get no comments, no suggestions, no thanks.
I only get page views on the HW page, because no HW will land a kid into trouble. I come here to teach, that's my job.

Here is today's lesson, if anybody is interested. It's not easy, I suggest watching this video.



2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Ms. Claudine. Thank you for the wake up call :) I think you are doing a wonderful job not only in teaching our children but by going the extra step forward and COMMUNICATING it all to us parents. I assume that most parents are following this blog - but maybe as happens in life sometimes we just get carried away with all the happenings of the day and we "forget" to keep in touch. A suggestion is that each one of us parents "subscribes" "follows by email" to this blog - that way we receive a reminder in our email. Well done Ms. Claudine - please keep in up and parents lets do our part to feedback - helps our children also :)

    Have a great day everyone :)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms.Claudine. I`m sorry you feel as if no one appreciates your work. I really do and i visit your blog as often as i can because i really like to know what my son Matthias is doing in class. I really appreciate it that i talk about it at work with my friends who have children in other primary schools and they never did the things you do for our children. I`m very happy that my son has you as his teacher and he is too but please don`t be dissapointed that no one ever posts. I`m sure other parents see your work but sometimes we get carried away and we never seem to find time . YOU are doing a GREAT JOB WITH OUR CHILDREN. IT`S HARD WORK BEING A TEACHER and you are doing it very well. Last week Matthias wrote you a comment to thank you about a lesson you did for them, it was about animals, he enjoyed it. He posted the comment but i think he did something wrong and we can`t see it. I`m looking forward to see you at parent`s day .

    THANK YOU

    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog