Thursday, June 26, 2014

Jelly and loom band bracelets.

This week we revised capacity (that's litres and millilitres). So we made some jelly in class. Miss Claudine deals with the hot water while the children deal with the cold water and the measures. 

Here is a picture of sweetie chef Ema, with assitant Sven. The only photo I managed to take. 



I wanted to take more photos of the children enjoying their cold treat, but I couldn't as the class was super packed with children from other classes. I wanted to do some more activities, but the crowding and the high temperature made it impossible. 

Well, tomorrow is the last day. 

Children are allowed to wear all the loom bands they want, they're allowed to bring their elastics and they're allowed to make friendship bracelets for each other. 

I hope that the last day will be a fun one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog