Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My muffin babies.

Today we had a little Banquet, just like the folk in the Pied Piper story.
I think you all deserved a little break, because you work so hard. Every now and then we do something to celebrate what's good in our class. 
I have 23 very good reasons to celebrate.
So soda, popcorn, crisps, coconut balls, muffins, smarties and all the works were on the menu.
Here's a picture of my muffin monkeys.
Much love and God Bless you all xxx
Miss C.
My Muffin Monkeys <3

4 comments:

  1. Thank You teacher, love you too xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TKS MS FOR EVERY THING MWA MWA MWA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks miss napprezzaw hafna ta li taghmel maghna inhobbuk hafna. Inti number one, 5 star teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grazzi miss inhobok hafna anke jien xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog