Monday, April 4, 2011

New Blog Features.

Our class blog just keeps growing and growing!

As you can notice, above the posts you can see new headings, the newest one, 'Homeworks' will give you the day's homework. This tab will be taken care of by a different child each week. For this week, I chose Wayne Borg, who has been given Administrator Status. This means he can not only write on the blog, but also Edit posts and pages. I wanted to do this so all of you can get the website administrator experience. Wayne, for this week, will write all the homeworks for you. Next week I will choose somebody else. If you are interested, just drop me an email, and I will put you in the queue.

Well done to all of you for your dedication and hard work. It's a true pleasure being your teacher.

Lots of love,

Miss Claudine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog